Comic Life Project
In this activity you are going to learn how to create your own comic by using the program Comic Life.
- Either a cell phone with an integrated camera or a digital camera.
- A lot of creative ideas!
- Create a one-page comic with six pictures.
- Use the program Comic Life.
- Take pictures with your cell phone or a digital camera.
- You can use toys, students or other objects that tell the story.
- When you take the pictures, you can do it on your own or in a group of 2-4 students.
- However, every student has to create their own comic by using the program Comic Life.
- Make up an interesting title for your comic.
- Insert content
- Add your name (your first name only)
How to use the program Comic Life
- Open the link in order to get detailed information
Don’t forget to save your project:
- Click File>click Save as>save in your comiclife folder
When you are done with the entire comic, save the comic as a JPEG file:
Click File>click Export>Export to Images>save as JPEG